Local cross-sector joint action
Local cross-sector joint action is one of the most important actions to improve water management in agricultural landscapes. The findings from the Waterdrive case areas show that when people from different sectors come together they find innovative solutions to multiple sustainability challenges dealing with local water quality and access to water. However, developing and sustaining local focus groups is difficult and requires certain skills and inspiration. Below you find links to some of the key outputs from Waterdrive dealing with establishing and leading local focus groups.
- https://waterdrive.cdr.gov.pl The Waterdrive Toolbox Website will take you to the Participatory Toolbox, the Leadership Manual and Planning Toolbox. The website will help you navigate in the different toolboxes according to your search of solutions.
- Waterdrive (landbrugsinfo.dk) This is the most comprehensive information site for WP2 activities including local participation, leadership manual, focus groups, success stories, case areas, new services and information about the different measures undertaken in the different case areas.
- Waterdrive: Local Participatory Toolbox (landbrugsinfo.dk) Learning more about the theory and practice of local participation.
- Waterdrive report – Leadership manual – Ljung SLU – 2021-09-30.pdf(Shared)- Adobe cloud storage Learning more about the difficult challenge of leadership and building trust in cross-sector local joint action. How to lead local cross-sector joint action to success?
- https://www.seges.tv/video/73877835/waterdrive-local-multi-actor Video presenting the cross-sector cooperation and catchment officers for improving the water quality in Denmark. Moving from general regulation to targeted regulation.
- At the edge of shared waters Yhteisten vesien äärellä – YouTube
Regional conference workshop
- Interactive digital portal for action – tools and living labs – YouTube – Final workshop on Waterdrive Toolbox and digital support from Denmark and Västervik.
- Multi-actor cooperation for joint action – participation and leadership – YouTube – Multiactor cooperation for joint action – participation and leadership
- Catchment officers and new services – water and landscape management – YouTube – Catchment officers and new services – water and land management