WP 2 – Cross-sector implementation
Lead: Frank Bondgaard, SEGES
If you are interested in inspirational tools and methods for cross-sector local cooperation – this is the site. Increased financing to local level joint-action is one of the strategic opportunities to enhance water management and reaching multiple sustainability targets in rural areas. Learn more about local cooperation in the Waterdrive Participatory Toolbox, building trust in the Waterdrive Leadership Manual and the Waterdrive Catalogue of New Services, Catchment officers.
More explanatory texts concerning cross-sector local implementation, success stories and case areas are found on the Danish Waterdrive site Waterdrive (landbrugsinfo.dk) and more interactivity for finding practical solutions on the Polish Waterdrive site Homepage – Waterdrive (https://waterdrive.cdr.gov.pl). For educational purposes concerning water management, you are welcome to use the Waterdrive educational material found on Educational materials (waterdrive.pl) .
2.1 Reaching further together – a cross-sector participatory toolbox.
- Local Participatory Toolbox
- Waterdrive Case areas New and innovative solutions plus key findings in Waterdrive case areas 2019-2021
- Waterdrive Toolbox Website
2.2 Building trust in cross-sector local water management – a leadership manual for practitioners.
2.3 New services for water management in agricultural landscapes – a catalogue of ideas and experiences.
Case area information
- Waterdrive case areas – overview 2019-2021 (landbrugsinfo.dk) – Here you find general information about the case areas
- natur_vandmiljo_case_area_new_innovative_solutions_plus_key_findings_waterdrive.pdf (landbrugsinfo.dk) – Here you find information about innovative solutions and key findings from the case areas.
- https://waterdrive.cdr.gov.pl The Waterdrive Toolbox Website will take you to the Participatory Toolbox, the Leadership Manual and Planning Toolbox. The website will help you navigate in the different toolboxes according to your search of solutions.
- Waterdrive (landbrugsinfo.dk) Through this link you will get access to WP2 reports including the success-stories, local participatory toolbox, leadership and new services etc.
- Waterdrive: Local Participatory Toolbox (landbrugsinfo.dk) Learning more about the theory and practice of local participation.
- Waterdrive report – Leadership manual – Ljung SLU – 2021-09-30.pdf(Shared)- Adobe cloud storage Learning more about the difficult challenge of leadership and building trust in cross-sector local joint action. How to lead local cross-sector joint action to success?
- https://www.seges.tv/video/73877835/waterdrive-local-multi-actor Video presenting the cross-sector cooperation and catchment officers for improving the water quality in Denmark. Moving from general regulation to targeted regulation.
- At the edge of shared waters Yhteisten vesien äärellä – YouTube
SEGES, SBWA, SJV, PRO-AGRIA, CDR, LLUR