WP4 – Adapting policies and financing
Lead: Kaja Peterson, SEI Tallinn
4.1 Policy gaps and bottlenecks for smarter water management in agricultural landscapes – report and policy briefs.
- Summary of survey of policy gaps and bottlenecks and recommendations in agriculture-related water policy among Waterdrive partners
- Review of recommendations in agriculture-related water policy and policy research
4.2 Pilot cases on policy integration, implementation and financing – policy briefs and case area reports.
- Odense Fjord in Denmark
- Nitrate vulnerable zone of Estonia
- Karjalaiskylä/Gammelbacka brook
- River Raseborg
- River Svēte
- Žuvintas biosphere reserve water protection
- The case area – the Kutno county – Poland
- The catchment of Suida River
- Case study – result-based payment schemes in Sweden
- Summary of interviews with farmers of case areas on agriculture-related water policy
- Summary of interviews with local governments in case areas on agriculture-related water policy
- Summary report of case studies of 4.2
4.3 Policy recommendations and strategies – targeted policy briefs and report.
SEIT, SJV, ZSA, BEF