WP5 – Strategic impact and environmental investments
Lead: Katarzyna Izydorczyk, European Regional Centre for Ecohydrology, ERCE
Below you will find the more strategic outputs of Waterdrive. Here you can read more about the Waterdrive recommendations, Waterdrive national strategic pathways, Waterdrive education materials and an outlook on market driven environmental funding of innovations in agriculture. Those strategic outputs are accumulated information from all WPs and summarizes the findings. The 5.1 report Waterdrive findings and Recommendation is audio adapted so it is possible to listen to the text in English. The 5.2 Comprehensive Educational Material is available in nine different languages.
5.1 Recommendations for water management in agricultural areas of the Baltic Sea Region
- Final report – Waterdrive findings and strategic recommendations – Holistic water management for landscape and field level action.
- Closing the gap – how can the private sector boost investment in the environment through agriculture
5.2 Comprehensive water management and multi-purpose educational package
5.3 Development of large technical investment projects – A roadmap/report
- Shared value. An outlook on market driven environmental funding innovations in agriculture.
- Case area investment plans
National Strategic Pathway
- Finland Pathway 1 30.06.2021
- Finland Pathway 2 30.06.2021
- Finland pathway 3, agri land valuation 30.06.2021
- Finland Pathway 2. Data SWOT ver11
- Valuma aluekoordinointi SWOT
- Russia Pathways – 27.09.2021
- Russian National Pathways – Priority environmental water management in rural areas
ERCE, PHENO, BSAG, SEIT, SLU, LLU, ZSA, SEGES